Who is collecting and using your personal data?
Rocks Locks Locksmith and Security Services Ltd will act as a “data controller” for any personal data that you provide to us. As such, we will ensure that the data given to us is processed in line with your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulations and associated data protection laws currently applicable in the UK.
Please note that failure to provide your personal data will prevent any service being undertaken.
Why are we collecting your personal data?
We are collecting your personal data for the following purposes:
- Identifying where the service is to be undertaken and for whom.
- Processing payments.
Please note, if you are providing us with the personal details of someone other than yourself (e.g. a tenant of your property), you should seek that person’s permission beforehand.
No sensitive or special category data will be requested or held.
We rely upon the following laws to process your personal data:
- Consent - clear consent has been given by the individual for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract - - the processing is necessary for a contract you have with the individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- Legal obligations - the processing is necessary for you to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
Who we will share your personal data with?
To deliver services to you it may be necessary for us to share your personal data with the following organisations / partners:
- Declared subcontractors.
- Legitimate legal requests related to the service provided.
How long will we hold your personal data?
Rocks Locks Locksmith and Security Services Ltd will retain your personal data for a period of time relevant to achieve the following:
- HMRC audit purposes.
- Warranty claims.
- Handling complaints the customer might make about the services provided.
- To defend possible future legal claims.
Exercising your rights
Under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations you have the following rights:
- The right of access to your own personal data.
- The right to request rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request a copy of the information you provide us in machine readable format.
- The right to withdraw your consent to any processing that is solely reliant upon your consent.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact us here: www. rocks-locks.co.uk/contact
Please note these rights are not absolute and each request will be treated individually in accordance with the applicable laws.
Your right to complain
If you wish to complain about the way that your personal data has been handled by Rocks Locks Locksmith and Security Services Ltd you should contact us here: www. rocks-locks.co.uk/contact your complaint will then be investigated in accordance with our Customer Feedback/Complaints Procedure.
If you remain dissatisfied with the way your personal data has been handled, you may refer the matter to the Information Commissioner’s Office whose contact details are below:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Contact Stuart Rock at Rocks Locks in Blackwater, Camberley Surrey
11a Brinns Lane, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey GU17 0BT
T: 07900 335525